Zinc Flake Coating / Dip Spin Coating
Coatec India supplies the Dip Spin Machine for Zinc Flake coating for bulk parts like fasteners. The equipment can be used for other coating / painting liquids as well.
It raises the corrosion resistance (salt spray test - from 200hours to 1000 hours) and is useful for coating Clamps, U bolts, Nails, Screws, etc. Dip Spin coating minimizes cost of both material & waste disposal.
Machine is available in three models.
- It involves placing the abrasive cleaned and / or zinc phosphate pre-treated products in a mesh basket submerged in coating solutions & spun to remove the excess coating.
- The machine can run in the manual mode.
- All controls and alarms are through the touch screen.
- The machine can handle 10 Kg of fasteners per batch.
- The maximum RPM is 400 and the time for each batch will depend upon the process sequence and the timings selected.
- Normally a cycle time of 5 minutes is considered taking loading and unloading into account. The machine comes with two baskets.
- This process is not directly suitable for coating of sheet metal parts with flat surfaces. Such components with flat surfaces can be coated with a modified dip spin method or best by simple spray and bake method.
- Dip Spin Tilt
- Dip Spin Tilt with chiller